Vendor Application Overview
Thank you for your interest in the Outdoor Artists Market at the Grove Arcade. The purpose of the Market is to support local craftspeople and farmers with an appropriate space in which to sell directly to the public in downtown Asheville. This type of direct selling opportunity provides producers with an income source and gives the buyer the benefit of learning about the product from the person who knows it best: the maker. Local crafters, artisans and farmers who are residents of the City of Asheville, Buncombe County and adjoining counties are welcome to apply to be a vendor at the Market.
The Market is open to the public year-round from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily, rain or shine. Vendors may book stalls seven (7) days in advance via Grove Arcade’s online booking platform once application is approved. Fees are due at time of booking.
How to Proceed
- Complete the ENTIRE application form.
- Product Evaluation Form
- Proof of Residency
- Rules & Regulations
- Application Fee of $50
- Once received you will be contacted regarding:
- Scheduling an in-person interview to review your items
- Application declined
- If chosen for an in-person interview, please bring a selection of your work for review.
- Only after you have been accepted, you will apply for a NC State Sales Tax Number. The number must be given to the Grove Arcade Management Staff annually.