Grove Arcade Atrium Rules
Our security will monitor and manage disorderly, disruptive actions, as well as unacceptable behavior, such as listed below:
- Loitering is unacceptable – sitting in an idle, non-purposeful manner, and it also the act of remaining in a particular public place for a protracted period of time. Under these circumstances, we consider the limit to be 2 hours in a day.
- Individuals and Groups are prohibited from soliciting (any form of demonstration, picking, soliciting, and petitioning requires permission), blocking storefronts, hallways, emergency entrances/exits.
- Littering and towing luggage or oversized backpacks is prohibited.
- No area should be used for lodging or sleeping.
- Visitors shall not create any noise or odor that interfere with business or shopping.
- Visitors shall not use the restrooms for inappropriate use. No foreign substances of any kind are to be administered or disposed of at the Grove Arcade.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building.
- The use of our Internet may not be for any illegal or compromising purpose.
The Grove Arcade, in its sole discretion, may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Building and use of the Public Internet at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations.