- This event has passed.
Roaring Twenties at Grove Arcade | New Years Eve Party
December 31, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
🐦 Early Bird tickets are now SOLD OUT. Reserve your spot today!
This New Years Eve… 🎩
Join us for a speakeasy-style soirée in the heart of downtown Asheville.
Step back a full century to the decade that brought Asheville the beautiful and historic Grove Arcade. While the building already has the 1920’s feel, the environment will be decorated like a 1920’s underground speakeasy, featuring Grove’s Tonic as a 1920’s prohibited beverage and original Flapper’s walking the party serving various hors d’oeuvres.
Every guest will have the opportunity to step into the 1920’s photo booth and be sent a digital copy of their photo right to their phones. Every guest will also be leaving the party with a secret take home gift to match the era and theme. More information to come!
– Jazz music by Asheville band, Red Echo Lab and Justice Mann of Shabidukah
– Fine hors d’oeuvres (vegetarian options available)
– Apothecary Style Craft Cocktails Curated by Jonny Burritt, 2019 NC Restaurant & Lodging Association Bartender of the Year, and the Bar Manager at Antidote and Drink Mixologist at The Chemist
– Photo booth with themed costumes 🎩
– Grove Arcade transformed and decorated to feel like the 1920s
– Bring your printed or digital ticket to scan at door
– Secret password: “Giggle Water”
(20s slang for alcohol)
Use this ticket link if Facebook is not letting you buy it here:
**** Ages 18+ welcome